* Lessons are available in 30, 45 and 60 minute sessions (weekly or fortnightly).
* All styles of playing are taught at any level, from absolute beginner to the advanced and gigging musician.
* Learn from the comfort of your own home with mobile tuition.
* Beginners welcome – Ages 8 years to Adults.
* All lesson materials included.
* Access to Phil’s bespoke online learning portal (which includes a range of e-Learning modules and self-study materials).
* 10% discount on all online store items for registered guitar students.
For all lesson enquiries please get in touch via the contact page.
One To One Tuition:
60 Minutes – £30 per session
45 Minutes – £24 per session
30 Minutes – £18 per session
Payment can be made through BACS Transfer or by cash on the day.
RGT@LCM exams are offered for those learning electric and acoustic guitar, and Trinity College London exams for classical guitar. Exams start at beginner level and progress to professional Diplomas.
RGT@LCM guitar exams are organised by London College of Music and certificated by the University of West London.
From Grade One onwards RGT@LCM grade exams are regulated by the Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulator (Ofqual) and UCAS points are awarded for Grade 6 and above.
If you need to cancel or reschedule a lesson, 24 hours notice is required.
Last minute cancellations will incur a charge of the full lesson fee. Failure to pay the fee in full will result in the loss of your regular slot.